Signature Crab Cake Minis,
Based on the original Phillips Seafood Restaurants recipe developed by Shirley Phillips over 60 years ago, our Signature Crab Cakes are packed full of crab meat. A creamy Maryland-style mix is accented by hints of tangy mustard and zesty lemon, and a touch of butter ensures that they cook up to a rich, golden perfection every time.
Any easy way to add seafood to your menu, our Signature Crab Cakes provide consistent size and flavor, with no prep time required.
100 - Mini Phillip Maryland Crab Cakes $169.00 (2 trays 50ct)
Deep Fry from Frozen:
1. Preheat fryer to 350°F.
2. Place minis in fryer, cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Minis are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Heat to 450°F with fan on high.
2. Place minis on a greased baking sheet.
3. Bake for 4 minutes, flip, bake an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Minis are finished when an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.