This will be the best burger you'll ever put in your mouth, and now it's available fresh through Gourmet South Meat Market!
To create this special blend of Chopped American Black Angus beef, the master butchers at Pat LaFrieda Meats control every detail of production, ensuring exceptional quality. They start with the highest-quality dry aged short rib and brisket then they add chuck to achieve the perfect balance of flavor and texture. They carefully control the temperature of both the meat and the grinding equipment so the fat stays dense and firm. A higher percentage of short rib makes this blend slightly sweeter for that Ultimate Burger Flavor and a bit leaner, too, which can reduce flare-ups when you’re cooking on a grill.
Created by Pat LaFrieda Meats a third-generation butcher that supplies meat to over 100+ Top Restaurants in New York City.
• Combines short rib, brisket and chuck for exceptional texture with the perfect amount of fat for flavor.
• 80/20 meat-to-fat ratio ensures robust flavor and moist texture.
• Free-range Black Angus beef is humanely raised on family farms in the Midwest.
• Free of antibiotics and hormones.
• Natural grain finishing enhances the robust beef flavor.
Known for his custom-blended beef from which some of the best burgers in America are crafted.
For three generations, Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors and his legendary burgers have won hearts in New York City, and now he’s about to become famous throughout the country. Indulge yourself with the most winning, on-trend beefy burgers.
Crafted from whole-muscle cuts of short rib and chuck – not trim – Pat LaFrieda meat is pure quality, from cattle that were born, grazed and processed in the United States. Quite simply, they’re the finest burgers ever!
• Made with Distinction: All Natural USDA Choice Angus chopped beef from whole, boneless primal or subprimal cuts; whole muscle, not trim.
• Rigid Quality Control: Chopped in small batches from the best and most flavorful meats to yield the finest burgers.
• *Fresh: Fresh-refrigerated burgers with a shelf life of 30 days.(Freeze before expiration date for 1 year shelf life)
• Labor Savings: Pre-blended varieties of short rib and chuck save you hours of preparation.
8 - 6oz Black Angus Steak Blended Burgers $29.97 (Available fresh or frozen)